Interaction Designer, Neuro Leap, San Jose, CA
Feb 2020 – Present
◦ Designing UX including ideation, sitemap, paper and digital prototyping.
◦ Helping in ideation and storyboarding, for creating motion graphics and animation for interactive media.
UI/UX Design Intern, Neuro Leap, San Jose, CA
July 2018 – Sep 2018
Course Assistant, UCSC, Santa Cruz, CA
March 2020 – June 2020
◦ 3D Modeling and Animation for video games.
Graduate Teaching Assistant, UCSC, Santa Cruz, CA
Oct 2018 – Jan 2020
◦ 3D Foundation
◦ 3D Game Art Production
◦ 3D Rigging and Animation
◦ Game Design
◦ Game Design Experience
◦ 3D Modeling
Community Manager Assistant, UCSC, Santa Cruz, CA
Oct 2018 – Dec 2018
Workshop Instructor, Stanford University SPII, Palo Alto, CA
◦ Taught 11 workshops in Game Design at Stanford International Institutes to pre-college students from zero experience in game design and development to building simple games.
◦ Taught Photoshop, After Effects, RenPy, Unity, Maya, Scratch.
Game Design Instructor, Stanford University SPCS, Monterey, CA
◦ Taught video game design including skills in art, design, the engineering side of video game projects, and an overview of Scratch, RenPy and Unity to high school students.
◦ Explained students about incorporating AI in video games.
Research Assistant, VR Game, CSUEB, Hayward, CA
Jan 2018 – July 2018
◦ Created 3D objects, textured and exported in .FBX format in Maya, including animating and lighting.
◦ Have done part of the interaction development using C# scripts in Unity.
Motion Graphic Designer, Broadcasting Organization of Iran, IR
Dec 2016 – Apr 2017
Video Editor Intern, Broadcasting Organization of Iran, IR